Thank you so much. I have learned a lot, and I owe that to your kindness.
It is with sincerity, Jennifer, that I thank you. Your guidance has truly inspired my inner self to seek a centered ground. It is your warmth and understanding that enables so many to learn how to love themselves. It will surely be a journey from here on in, but it was with your faith in me, that I achieved a sense of fulfilment.
Philosophy and Approach
I am passionate about people
- Living with confidence and dignity,
- Freeing themselves from habitual patterns of negative thinking,
- Moving on from the impact of past issues,
- Feeling content with who they are and how they are living their life,
- Appreciating their inner nature and
- Realizing their dreams.
How are you doing?
- Are you realizing your goals or are you stuck?
- Do your relationships reflect your well-being or are they stressed?
- Are your intimate relationships, your social relationships, and your financial or professional relationships going along well or do they need repair?
- Are you where you want to be in life or are you experiencing an impasse?
It may well be time to focus on what is right about you and re/discover your inherent skills and wisdom. You have within you the resources and strengths to realize your goals. You may simply need to develop new ways of thinking about what is happening and new ways of relating with others to bring focus, confidence and joy to your life.
Living with confidence
My private practice focus is on collaborating with you to gain insight into patterns and strengthen your self attunement and trust so that you can transform your life and live with confidence.
- Deal with difficult emotional issues,
- Handle stresses,
- Manage your moods,
- Transform habitual patterns,
- Overcome obstacles to realizing your goals and
- Improve your relationships, starting first with yourself.
People tell me they want to live a more meaningful life and have better relationships yet feel stuck, experience anxiety or are challenged by conflicts despite their best intentions.
- I help individuals move through difficult periods and work through issues by focusing on a greater self-attunement and awareness. This offers the clarity to see what is needed and the meaning and purpose to live with greater authenticity.
- I take a collaborative approach so that we can learn about your thoughts, feelings, and actions, and understand how they impact you and your relationships. The main focus is on the here-and-now, yet for some individuals understanding and coming to terms with early experiences may be an important part of handling their current situation better.
- At times, you may find it useful to gain insight into negative habitual patterns or themes that recur in your life in order to change. At other times you may need practical strategies to help you refocus and move forward. This psychotherapy offers an integrated approach.
- Whether dealing with anxiety, life transitions, grief, depressed mood or relationship distress, you can learn the skills to manage your behaviors, regulate your emotions and focus on the next step to move through challenges. Fundamental to this is your relationship with yourself.
- Mindfulness practices have been shown to be effective in stress reduction as they interrupt chronic reactive patterns and reduce anxious states of arousal. Cognitive therapy helps people investigate their belief systems and make practical changes.
- Mindfulness based therapy integrates a focus on one’s attitude to one’s experience and a compassionate relationship to oneself that undoes feelings of inadequacy or shame and heals emotional wounds. This allows one to live with balance and integrity.
- I am committed to helping individuals connect to their courage to meet life’s challenges and live the lives they wish.